* 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
* 1 1/2 tablespoons grated orange zest
* 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
* 1 head broccoli, cut into small pieces with stalks peeled
* 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
* 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
* 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; add the orange zest and red pepper flakes and allow to heat briefly, about 1 minute. Stir the broccoli into the mixture; season with salt and pepper. Continue cooking about 5 minutes more; transfer to a serving bowl. Pour the orange juice over the broccoli and toss to coat. Serve hot.